CMS Website – SEO Friendly Marketing Asset
What Is Your Hardest Working Marketing Asset?
Perhaps your sales team? But what do your customers do before they meet your business development people and after they have seen your advertisement? They visit your website.
Hopefully we don’t have to convince you that you need a website or of its value. But what we want to remind you about is whether that website is working hard enough.
More often than not, once we start looking at a digital marketing strategy, we find that a company’s website is not fit for purpose. You may have paid a very expensive management consultancy firm to design and build it for you for $100,000 and it still might not ‘work’.
Simple Websites that Work.
Building CMS websites is not our core business. However, a website is the foundation of successful integrated digital marketing and without a website that meets certain criteria – all the SEO, social media and mobile marketing isn’t going to covert to sales.
So we do build CMS websites.
We build websites using platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal. We use these platforms because they offer incredible functionality, flexibility, scalability and value for money.
These platforms also come with all the things that a website needs to be a hard-working marketing asset including:
- Content Management System (CMS) : So you are in control of your copy, pages, news, etc.
- Built in SEO management : So you don’t have to employ an army of coders.
- Social Media integration : Just plug in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and engage your customers.
- E-Commerce Capability : Shopping carts, billing – it’s just plug and play…
- Scalability : Some of the world’s biggest websites are built on these platforms.
We’ve built CMS websites for athletes, video producers, car-makers, consultants, performers, start-ups, dancers, fitness instructors, car warranty companies, authors, publishers, student housing providers and bloggers.
If your website doesn’t work, call us on 9010 5502 or send us an email.