Digital Marketing Strategy Consulting.
Online Marketing Plans Should Be Executed – Not Put in a Drawer.
Digital Marketing Strategy Consulting should be part of a process that delivers results, not an end in itself. It is designed to help businesses with limited resources make the best decisions possible to allocate those resources across an increasingly diverse number of digital marketing mechanisms.
Depending on your management style, we can create a digital marketing strategy that is one page or one hundred pages, but we recommend creating a plan before spending marketing budget online. Keep in mind, that the creation of a digital marketing strategy may highlight shortcomings or weaknesses in other parts of your marketing plan.
Digital Marketing Strategy Simplified.
Consultants love pretty infographics and jargon, but here is a really basic framework for developing a strategy that we use a lot. There can be a lot of detail in the answers, but the questions are:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we close the gap between 1 & 2?
Digital Marketing Strategy in Detail.
Key Digital Strategies to Grow Online Business.
- REACH prospects and consumers
- ACT and achieve interaction
- CONVERT to a lead or a sale
- ENGAGE through time and create loyalty.
Marketplace Analysis and Audit. (Another way of saying – where are we now?)
- Audience and customer analysis
- Competitor benchmarking
- Online partner analysis
- SWOT of digital marketing activities and capabilities.
Objective and KPI Setting. (Another way of saying – where to we want to be?)
- Vision and Mission setting / revision
- Goal setting and evaluation
- Google Analytics and other Reporting processes
- Managing digitial marketing
Strategy. (Another way of saying – How do we close the gap?)
- Segmentation and targeting.
- Brand positioning and value proposition
- Engagement and content strategy
- Integrated communication strategy
Tactics. How do we allocate resources to different digital marketing tools?
- REACH – Includes: SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), Affiliate and Partner marketing, Social Advertising, Online PR, Social Media
- ACT & CONVERT – Includes: Conversion rate optimisation, Ecommerce management, lead generation techniques, landing page optimisation, AB and multivariate testing.
- ENGAGE – Includes: Content marketing, Email marketing, Contact strategy, customer service and support, mobile marketing, CRM, Social Media monitoring and engagement.