Link Building – The ‘Secret’ of SEO
Link building is the 3rd stage of our transparent SEO process. Once we have done the keyword research and on-site SEO analysis, we use world class SEO software to find links that will give you long term SEO benefits.
Links are what search engines like Google use to determine how popular, relevant and authoritative your site is for the keywords you are trying to be found for. The more 3rd party websites that ‘vote’ for your content by linking to it, the more evidence the search engines have to rank you highly… however – not all links are equal.
A link from smh.com.au might be worth a lot more than a comment on a blog, but then again…
Link Building Techniques
Using our keyword research, competitor analysis and curated lists from our software, we can answer the following questions:
- How far ahead or behind the competition are you?
- What sites can you take links from?
- What does your ‘link distribution’ look like? Are you missing links from certain types of sites?
- What websites have linked to a competitor and might give you a link?
- What sites may give you links and what content do you to need to write or create?
- What does your anchor text distribution look like? Does it look like SEO spam?
- What happens to your rankings as a result of specific links being built?
Content as part of a Link Building Strategy.
- Good content that is in natural language, that includes your keywords helps to convince search engines that your site is authoritative.
- Content that is engaging, useful, informative, relevant – even amusing, is link-worthy. This means that if you create great content, people will link to it.
- Content that is not text – like video can help your business be found in enhanced listings.
Talk to our SEO Services team and learn more about how we use great data and the best systems to build links in a scalable, results driven way.