SEO Reporting, Tracking and Feedback Loops.
SEO and Online Marketing Dashboards as Standard.
- Want a report to show the board once a month? No problem.
- Want a report that your marketing team can use on a daily basis? No problem.
- Want a report that shows how your link building teams are performing? No problem.
- Want a report that combines your Google Analytics data with your SEO stats? No problem.
Our transparent SEO process puts you in control of the reports you want, by allowing you to create online dashboards to track rankings, organise team members, plan SEO tasks and most importantly make decisions.
By setting up these various dashboards you can answer questions about you and your competitors like:
- What’s the positional ranking distribution of different domains?
- What are your keywords’ average rankings?
- How many pages are being ranked and driving value?
- What site types have your competitors used to build links?
- What new links have been added in the last 30 days?
- How fast are you and your compeitors building links?
- What anchor text has been used in the last 30 days?
- What pages have been the focus of competitor SEO activity?
Don’t worry if some of that doesn’t mean anything. Stripping away the jargon, there are some great insights to be found to help you make better online marketing decisions and beat your competition.
As with all our SEO services, there are a number of different ways that we can work together, but whether we manage the process or we help develop an SEO expertise within your business, you remain in control and you own the information in the reports. We won’t charge you a fortune to develop new reports or hold your data to ransom.
SEO Insights Using Your Data
We can show you a bunch of case studies with lines moving in the right direction, but they probably don’t have any relevance to your business.
If you are interested in how we can help you rank at the top of Google and other search engines for your company specific keywords, then contact us for a demo using your own data.
Even if you don’t decide to work with us, we’ll let you keep the data for free. So call us on 039 010 5502, to get the ball rolling.